Page 215 of 382 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265315 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 5723

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I didn't think I'd agree with Putin on much but...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...in-white-house
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    And now they know they can do it.

Que next nutjob. How about TV Evangelist who doesn't like gays, Jews. Muslims, people of colour, Women, or other undesirable factors to have any influence, or rights, in the Good old USA. Like in the old days. Which I guess is the playbook of the very word Conservative.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    And now they know they can do it.

Que next nutjob. How about TV Evangelist who doesn't like gays, Jews. Muslims, people of colour, Women, or other undesirable factors to have any influence, or rights, in the Good old USA. Like in the old days. Which I guess is the playbook of the very word Conservative.
    True. As with Trump's "Make America Great Again." People's version of when the US was great would vary somewhat, but yer average MAGAt would likely consider it was when segregation ruled and black people knew their place. Or else.

Senator Lindsay Graham is currently loudly announcing his support for Chic-fil-A, a fast food chain. Funny thing is that the chain is run by evangelicals who might be suspicious of Miss Lindsay.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Godwin supspended his law when it was realised there were actual fascists in the White House. He could reinstate it, but he might be waiting until 2024?

Bike
    Exercycle
    Interesting....a post from jasonU appeared - and disappeared. It was no more than expected, rubbish, but why pull it ?

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    Interesting....a post from jasonU appeared - and disappeared. It was no more than expected, rubbish, but why pull it ?
    did he post this
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    Censorship is alive and well in NZ.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Censorship is alive and well in NZ.
    Like when trump attempted to censor the media because he didn't like what they printed about him?
    https://www.theverge.com/2020/5/29/2...-analysis-bias
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/waynecr...h=45ac867c2642
    or shut down others
    https://money.cnn.com/2016/06/14/med...ist/index.html
    https://observer.com/2020/08/with-wa...et-like-china/

PS zero for two

National and Trump will both win in 2020.
    You forget labour didn't actually win the election, Winston gave them the win. I see National winning the next one.
    PS if you want to post about censorship you probably shouldn't say others should be banned from the site.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    I'm no fan of John Bolton, he is a war hawk through and through. However it was interesting watch him talk about Trump, and he is right on the money, as he should be having worked directly with the cretin. Interesting to hear him say how everything was political for Trump. That certainly goes against what the last remaining trumpeteer on kb says - that being Trump was not a politician. I guess the Trumpeteer was too busy in the shadow of Trumps butt whilst kissing trumps ring to see the blindingly obvious.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    I'm no fan of John Bolton, he is a war hawk through and through. However it was interesting watch him talk about Trump, and he is right on the money,
    I have Bolton's book, The Room Where It Happened. As you say he's a hawk, it seems he has had two great ambitions in life: to bomb the DPRK, and to bomb Iran.

Although probably something of an arsehole, in the White House he was experienced and knew how things were supposed to work. In that, he was virtually alone. The chancers and grifters with whom Trump had surrounded himself were oblivious to how an administration was supposed to function. It was obvious to Bolton that he would not be there forever.

He's no hero. He had incriminating evidence on Trump that he withheld from the impeachment inquiry pending publication of his book. Not that it would have changed anything...

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    [video
    You do realise that Lauren Southern is a notorious alt right, whte nationalist? Life's too short to listen to her..

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I have Bolton's book, The Room Where It Happened. As you say he's a hawk, it seems he has had two great ambitions in life: to bomb the DPRK, and to bomb Iran.

Although probably something of an arsehole, in the White House he was experienced and knew how things were supposed to work. In that, he was virtually alone. The chancers and grifters with whom Trump had surrounded himself were oblivious to how an administration was supposed to function. It was obvious to Bolton that he would not be there forever.

He's no hero. He had incriminating evidence on Trump that he withheld from the impeachment inquiry pending publication of his book. Not that it would have changed anything...
    Yes, and all that makes it less likely that he is lying about Trump.
    So Trump is back lying through his teeth again, I reckon the more accurate stats for him would be 30% hyperbole, 69% pure lies and 1% actual substance.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1885992.html

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Then there's Katie Hopkins. She used to write in a Brit tabloid but repeated lawsuits costing shed loads of cash eventually put paid to that. She got two leftish commentators confused, wouldn't correct the error, and that probably cost her house because that particular multiple hundred thousand quid fuck up was to her own account. She was charged with spreading racial hatred in South Africa. She's permanently banned from Twitter. In short, she's a real sweetie.

Some idiot at Channel 7 invited her to Australia for the Big Brother TV show. Queue instant outrage from Australians unable to get home. Then a stupid YouTube clip from Katie about flouting isolation precautions. Ah well...

https://www.theguardian.com/australi...rantine-claims

Thread Information