Page 329 of 338 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 5059

Thread: Friday Night Rants?

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Here's a funny story. . . Hmm, skepticism mode engaged.

And yet, fuck yes that is funny. Wonder the bollocking the poor mechanic got?
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    entitled little c#$ts... yip, im a grumpy old prick... and ya know what Iv fucking well earnt it... these little snotty nosed wee punks these days, if ya lucky turn up for work cos remember its their fucking right to stay at home if they want and get paid to do so... do a half arsed job, leave a trail of destruction and expect to get paid twice what Ardern gets... ohhh and dont hassle them cos then ya get a bullying charge hiffed at ya... we as the human race are fucking well screwed...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    entitled little c#$ts... yip, im a grumpy old prick... and ya know what Iv fucking well earnt it... these little snotty nosed wee punks these days, if ya lucky turn up for work cos remember its their fucking right to stay at home if they want and get paid to do so... do a half arsed job, leave a trail of destruction and expect to get paid twice what Ardern gets... ohhh and dont hassle them cos then ya get a bullying charge hiffed at ya... we as the human race are fucking well screwed...
    Funny thing is, they're not to blame (and more importantly they're not all like that), it's the generation who raised them that needs to take responsibility.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Well, we all signed that petition to stop dangerous from breeding, but would the government act?

No! - bloody slackers,. We're still waiting and no concrete action, and it's been fukin years.

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Well, we all signed that petition to stop dangerous from breeding, but would the government act?

No! - bloody slackers,. We're still waiting and no concrete action, and it's been fukin years.
    hahaha... and now the wee fuckers are 12 and 13... and ride a bike with more power per liter than I can handle or own... fuck of dave... pick on someone your size Im over being the poor wee ginga kid in the corner

Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    Funny thing is, they're not to blame (and more importantly they're not all like that), it's the generation who raised them that needs to take responsibility.
    yes and no... yes they are not to blame No its not the generation that raised them... its the soft cock PC panzy twats that are a minority but get their way FFS ya born with either a fanny or a cock.. but theres so many titles out there, even plural thats right have a work contact that wants to be addressed as "they" we are screwed... yeah ok spose that is the generation that raised em... fuck it
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    Meanwhile me, a millennial, had a guy (sounds like a boomer) no show to a teams meeting today he'd arranged the time for, accepted etc. Fucker. Not even an apology in email or text when I tried find out if he was joining.

There's cunts in every generation.

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    There's cunts in every generation.
    Ginga cunts mostly
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Suzuki GSX-s1000F 2016
    Lots of things and lots of people piss me off...

here are two related to television news
    1) telling me a bit about what they are going to tell me about....fuckn annoying and a waste of broadcast time
    2) having someone speak on a subject but not saying who they are....fuckn slack work from the back room

I am old and get pissed off easily

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by 1/32 man View Post

1) telling me a bit about what they are going to tell me about....fuckn annoying and a waste of broadcast time
    2) having someone speak on a subject but not saying who they are....fuckn slack work from the back room

ya earnt that right 32... and the above is basic politness, or lack of
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar

And don’t forget the classic “Here’s what you need to know” that really grinds me....

What ever happened to writing a proper article with the facts contained for reader to discern.

Now we have a rolling screed of “updates” that misses pertinent facts and jumps while trying to read it. But I guess that’s useful for false flag events do they can spam conflicting details away to bottom of feed....
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket

For me on youtube channels it's:

"Dont forget to like subscribe and hit the bell"

I'm like, "fuck off, you're not the boss of me, I was going to subscribe but since you openly begged get phucked, I'm not doing it now."

Other things that rark me off, radio ads where they repeat their business name over and over. Industry Hire is one of them at the mo, I make a note in my head of anyone that uses this advertising strategy just so I never use the cunts, dumb cunts.

Bike
    GSXR1000

I'm like, "fuck off, you're not the boss of me, I was going to subscribe but since you openly begged get phucked, I'm not doing it now."
    tbf that used to annoy me too, until I started to realise I'd quite often forget to 'like and subscribe' the great content I watched for free. Now if I've watched through to the end it reminds me to do that before moving on.

Other things that rark me off, radio ads where they repeat their business name over and over. Industry Hire is one of them at the mo, I make a note in my head of anyone that uses this advertising strategy just so I never use the cunts, dumb cunts.
    Yeah that one fucks me off.

Bike
    Blog Entries

The 'Radio'? Do they still have that Grandad?

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    The 'Radio'? Do they still have that Grandad?
    Sure do, I barely listen to it just occasionally switch off Spotify to listen to boomers on talk back solve all the worlds problems in one phonecall.
    My cars amazing as it changes the frequency automagically to keep listening when your on a long drive

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Bike
    It was on the good

Prime example of shitty Stuff reporting - https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/cricke...lords#comments

They post a video at the top of the story so you watch it and then in the story they quote everything that was said. It is the same when they show an image of a tweet and then type it all out again. I don't have long left on this planet, stop wasting my fucking time.

And talking cricket, how about this for a ridiculous headline from Yahoo - Cricket world in disbelief over inexcusable act.

Thread Information