Page 40 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: The journey that COVID-19 will take us on

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    It is possible to see some humour in responses to Covid:
    https://www.gocomics.com/doonesbury/...hG3v3MCfyFfYBo
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Currently Ivermectin is being touted as a promising treatment for Covid. Funny that, I seem to recall Ivermectin being advertised as a cattle drench. We get ads like that out here on the rural rump.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Currently Ivermectin is being touted as a promising treatment for Covid. Funny that, I seem to recall Ivermectin being advertised as a cattle drench. We get ads like that out here on the rural rump.
    Usless factoid the interesting thing about the avermectin group of compounds used in the drench it was discovered in soil bacteria in japan.
    the dude was given a noble prize much much later for finding it.
    The compound revolutionised drenches as we farmers can pour on or inject rather than oral dose.
    They also work a heap better.

looks like its real
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7521351/
    authors found lower mortality in the ivermectin group (25.2% versus 15.0%, OR 0.52, 95% CI 0.29–0.96). The authors also reported lower mortality among patients with severe pulmonary disease
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    I know the Kiwi accent doesn't lend itself well, but it's covid not cowvid. Co, like coconut or Sebastian Coe.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    People under immense pressure are known to resort to black humour. People who have not known such pressurees may not understand the humour. This caused problems during the Vietnam war when some journalists were placed with military units and lacked the experience to relate to what they saw and heard.

Hospital staff in some areas have been working extra shifts in dangerous and emotionally draining circumstances for months. They have seen colleagues die of the disease knowing they themselves could be next. They are emotionally and physically exhausted, meantime in the US millions ignored the warnings and travelled to Thanksgiving gatherings ensuring there would be a new wave of cases. Now it's Christmas, rinse and repeat.

If hospital staff want to let off steam on TikTok good luck to them.
    I know a paramedic and yes they use black humour to cope with some nasty stuff.

Black hu our does not e tend to having the physical and mental energy to do gleeful til you dances.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    A very interesting social media post

I want to provide you some very important information. I'm a committee member within the Liberal Party of Canada. I sit within several committee groups but the information I am providing is originating from the Strategic Planning committee (which is steered by the PMO).

I need to start off by saying that I'm not happy doing this but I have to. As a Canadian and more importantly as a parent who wants a better future not only for my children but for other children as well. The other reason I am doing this is because roughly 30% of the committee members are not pleased with the direction this will take Canada, but our opinions have been ignored and they plan on moving forward toward their goals. They have also made it very clear that nothing will stop the planned outcomes.

The road map and aim was set out by the PMO and is as follows:

- Phase in secondary lock down restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.

- Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.

- Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.

- Complete and total secondary lock down (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 - early January 2021

- Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.

- Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.

- Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 - Q2 2021.

- Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.

- Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.

- Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.

- Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.

Along with that provided road map the Strategic Planning committee was asked to design an effective way of transitioning Canadians to meet a unprecedented economic endeavor. One that would change the face of Canada and forever alter the lives of Canadians.

What we were told was that in order to offset what was essentially an economic collapse on a international scale, that the federal government was going to offer Canadians a total debt relief.

This is how it works: the federal government will offer to eliminate all personal debts (mortgages, loans, credit cards, etc) which all funding will be provided
    to Canada by the IMF under what will become known as the World Debt Reset program.

In exchange for acceptance of this total debt forgiveness the individual would forfeit ownership of any and all property and assets forever.

The individual would also have to agree to partake in the COVID-19 and COVID-21 vaccination schedule, which would provide the individual with unrestricted travel and unrestricted living even under a full lock down (through the use of photo identification referred to as Canada's HealthPass) .

Committee members asked who would become the owner of the forfeited property and assets in that scenario and what would happen to lenders or financial institutions, we were simply told "the World Debt Reset program will handle all of the details".

Several committee members also questioned what would happen to individuals if they refused to participate in the World Debt Reset program, or the HealthPass, or the vaccination schedule, and the answer we got was very troubling. Essentially we were told it was our duty to make sure we came up with a plan to ensure that would never happen. We were told it was in the individuals best interest to participate.

When several committee members pushed relentlessly to get an answer we were told that those who refused would first live under the lock down restrictions indefinitely.

And that over a short period of time as more Canadians transitioned into the debt forgiveness program, the ones who refused to participate would be deemed a public safety risk and would be relocated into isolation facilities. Once in those facilities they would be given two options, participate in the debt forgiveness program and be released, or stay indefinitely in the isolation facility under the classification of a serious public health risk and have all their assets seized.

So as you can imagine after hearing all of this it turned into quite the heated discussion and escalated beyond anything I've ever witnessed before.

In the end it was implied by the PMO that the whole agenda will move forward no matter who agrees with it or not.

That it wont just be Canada but in fact all nations will have similar roadmaps and agendas. That we need to take advantage of the situations before us to promote change on a grander scale for the betterment of everyone. The members who were opposed and ones who brought up key issues that would arise from such a thing were completely ignored. Our opinions and concerns were ignored. We were simply told to just do it.

All I know is that I don't like it and I think its going to place Canadians into a dark future.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    No one has said what you said in last paragraph.

. . .
    My last paragraph was "Fuck right off"
    Short, concise, to the point in just 3 words but still a paragraph.

The proceeding paragraph was of course obvious satire, but no less sensible than the bile you are cut and pasting from sites infected presumably by disenfranchised angry men spreading their brand of fear and distrust.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    BSA A10
    A very interesting social media post nutbar bullshit, more nutbar bullshit, more nutbar bullshit, more nutbar bullshit, more nutbar bullshit, more nutbar bullshit, more nutbar bullshit, more nutbar bullshit, more nutbar bullshit, more nutbar bullshit, more nutbar bullshit, more nutbar bullshit, more nutbar bullshit, more nutbar bullshit, more nutbar bullshit, more nutbar bullshit, more nutbar bullshit, more nutbar bullshit, more nutbar bullshit, more nutbar bullshit, more nutbar bullshit, more nutbar bullshit, more nutbar bullshit
    What a total load of shit but dumbarse motherfucking cockwomble cunts will lap it up and when it doesn't happen will just move on without a thought to the next bit of nutbar bullshit
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    I'm pleased to see you kids are still playing nicely.

I suggest you negitive noddies go for a decent ride. It's good for your health and well being...

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    What a total load of shit but dumbarse motherfucking cockwomble cunts will lap it up and when it doesn't happen will just move on without a thought to the next bit of nutbar bullshit
    True. Q has been making his prophesies for years without, as far as is known, a single one coming true. And we would have known had he scored one. Yet despite his total lack of success his idiot followers believe his every new utterance.

The attachment is not particularly relevant to this discussion, it's from a military group I watch. A recent event reminded me that it was on my desktop.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	125001521_196387765436213_6369489158716222511_n.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	393.3 KB 
ID:	348155  
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Another good one - predates my previous post
    https://www.gocomics.com/doonesbury/2020/12/06
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Despite the UK getting clattered from all angles, the humour is still strong.

Manopausal.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    The media are tripping over themselves trying to solve the mystery of why Africans aren't dying from covid as badly as the west.
    Africans routinely take a cheap safe anti malaria drug invented in n 1960's called hydroxychloroquine....
    Scooby Doo would solve that puzzle faster

Bike
    BSA A10
    The media are tripping over themselves trying to solve the mystery of why Africans aren't dying from covid as badly as the west.
    Africans routinely take a cheap safe anti malaria drug invented in n 1960's called hydroxychloroquine....
    Or maybe there's other reasons

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN26K0AI

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...-be-surprised/
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Gee was Donald right? Oh I wish we'd listened to his much bigger brain. That's what you are trying to say yeah?

Because they had to waste time testing it cause that orange moron promoted it. Of course it didn't help C19 in real actual controlled trials. Why is that so hard to understand?.

You spouting fucking lies is just disinformation and you are complicit with the damage that shit causes.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Thread Information